Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is a photo of me while recording my radio show "The Baby Snooks Show."

This is a photo of me being recorded by George Groves in the musical 'My Man' in 1928
This is Nicky Arnstein, a man that I fell in love with.
This is my hit single "My Man."
This is Billy Rose, a man that I once loved also.

This is the movie "Funny Girl" that was made about my life.

This is another song of mine called "I'd Rather Be Blue Over You."

I performed for the Ziedfeld Follies at the beginning of my career.

This is my star for radio. I also have a star for flim too below.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how lovely! I truly truly wish I had one for myself. How honored you are ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be very nice to be so popular! 2 stars! That's magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Fannie! You're absolutely brilliant! You're talent is truly amazing and very creative! You must be very proud of your two stars. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, Fanny! You are a very wonderful person! I admire that you have a movie made about your life. That is fantastic! I also started performing at a young age, so I can relate to your experience is some ways. I love your work, keep it up darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the song you sang. You have a great vioce and it reminds me of having a good day with the sun out shining. Your vioce lets me think of the good times. Great job miss fannie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very beautiful voice. When you sing you can tell you mean it, and it comes from your heart. I wish you could have been in some of my vocal groups taut. You would have been a star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice making it to hollywood your voice must be truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete